Regular Rate: 50,000.00
View the program list for courses that can be studied.
For further details please email us at email@example.com or call us at (632) 929-1710.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the Master Black Belt and Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (BOK) and competence in LSS practice;
- Apply project selection criteria to select and prioritize LSS project at the strategic and operational levels ;
- Demonstrate working knowledge and skills in the application of the major methods, tools , and techniques of LSS.
- Develop and manage the scope, schedule , cost, and risk of LSS projects using project management methods ;
- Develop, review and deliver information, training or mentoring for LSS teams & participants .
- Drive LSS improvement strategically and systematically.
- Form and sustain effective and innovative Operational Excellence Teams (OETs).
- Engage his/her organization drive operational excellence through LSS deployment.
- Synergize LSS with the total organizational improvement trajectory of his/her organization.
- Enable achievement of significant organizational results and business outcomes with LSS .
- Promote the professional and ethical practice of lean six sigma and operational excellence .
- Advocate continuous improvement in the professional practice of LSS in operational excellence.
Target Participants & Qualification Requirements:
For Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Technical and Engineering executives, managers, specialists, and change leaders who have at least 5 years of experience in the application of LSS quality approach and methods, and has led at least 5 cross-functional quality improvement projects/LSS projects.
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM