Start: 28th of September, 2017
End: 2nd of December, 2017
Regular Rate: 50,000.00
View the program list for courses that can be studied.
For further details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (632) 929-1710.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the Master Black Belt and Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (BOK) and competence in LSS practice;
- Apply project selection criteria to select and prioritize LSS project at the strategic and operational levels ;
- Demonstrate working knowledge and skills in the application of the major methods, tools , and techniques of LSS.
- Develop and manage the scope, schedule , cost, and risk of LSS projects using project management methods ;
- Develop, review and deliver information, training or mentoring for LSS teams & participants .
- Drive LSS improvement strategically and systematically.
- Form and sustain effective and innovative Operational Excellence Teams (OETs).
- Engage his/her organization drive operational excellence through LSS deployment.
- Synergize LSS with the total organizational improvement trajectory of his/her organization.
- Enable achievement of significant organizational results and business outcomes with LSS .
- Promote the professional and ethical practice of lean six sigma and operational excellence .
- Advocate continuous improvement in the professional practice of LSS in operational excellence.
Target Participants & Qualification Requirements:
For Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Technical and Engineering executives, managers, specialists, and change leaders who have at least 5 years of experience in the application of LSS quality approach and methods, and has led at least 5 cross-functional quality improvement projects/LSS projects.
September 28, 30, October 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28, November 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30 and December 2, 2017 (Thursdays and Saturdays)
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM