Start: 14th of August, 2018
End: 16th of August, 2018
Regular Rate: 13,000.00
Early Bird Rates: 12,350.00
View the program list for courses that can be studied.
For further details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (632) 929-1710.
This seminar is designed to provide maintenance system managers with the concepts, principles and tools necessary for a cost-effective manager.
The seminar covers the following topics:
1. Maintenance concepts and definitions
2. Maintenance overview, trends and challenges
3. Preventive Maintenance (PM) Systems
4. Maintenance Strategies and Techniques
5. Maintenance Performance Measurement
6. Maintenance Management Systems Organization
7. SPARE PARTS Management
8. Lubrication Management
9. Life Cycle Costing (LCC)
10. Computerized Maintenance Management Systems